Gowanda Urgent Care
34 Commercial St.
Gowanda, NY 14070
Gowanda Urgent Care Center
Gowanda Urgent Care provides non-emergent medical care, most typically referred to as urgent care services. As a walk-in clinic, an appointment is not necessary to be seen for a variety of medical issues such as:
- Rashes and itching
- Coughing (and dry cough), sneezing and wheezing
- Sore throat and strep throat
- Body and muscle aches
- Nausea, diarrhea and vomiting
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (sinusitis)
- Cuts, burns, bug bites and animal bites
- Falls, sprains, strains, and broken bones
- Colds and flus
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- Bronchitis and strep throat
- Other unexplained pain or swelling
- Allergic reactions and asthma
Urgent care is NOT a substitute for acute emergency care.
You should use a hospital Emergency Department for very serious or life-threatening problems.
If you are having an emergency, or your symptoms get much worse, please let us know immediately or call 911.