Your Goal Is Our Goal
Brooks-TLC Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Clinic staff is dedicated to one key goal: integrating our clients back into their communities at an early stage in treatment. Our clinical team effort takes place in a safe, supportive and confidential environment that promotes and encourages rehabilitation.
We understand that substance abuse is a complex issue that requires complete, comprehensive treatment. We’ll work with everyone involved as we help our patients and their loved ones work toward overcoming the grip of substance use and addiction disorders.
Our Derby and Cassadaga, N.Y. clinics provide individual and/or group counseling to both adults and adolescents (age 13+) who need help maintaining a healthy recovery from drugs or alcohol use. We also provide DWI program services for individuals involved in the legal system due to DWI/DUA charges.
Cassadaga Chemical Dependency Clinic
33 N. Main St.
Cassadaga, NY 14718
Monday – Friday
Derby Chemical Dependency Clinic
7020 Erie Road
Derby, NY 14047
Monday – Friday
For medical emergencies, call 911 or your local ambulance service.
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT) – Suboxone and Vivitrol
- Individual and group treatment sessions
- Therapy sessions with certified providers
- Adolescent Group
- Recognition & Intervention
- Relapse Prevention
- Coping Skills
- Men’s Group
- Women’s Group
- Family Programming
- Opiate Group (MAT specific)
- Self-help Meetings
Other Services Offered
- Supervised toxicology screenings
- Referrals & coordinated care with other disciplines
- Narcan™ (opiate overdose reversal medication) trained