Committed to Quality and Service
Brooks full-service laboratory is dedicated to providing quality diagnostics with excellent customer service.
At Brooks-TLC, our focus is on patients who deserve improved service standards for data collection and subsequent analysis of results. We understand our lab results and interpretation are crucial in determining a patient’s diagnosis and treatment options.
Brooks-TLC Hospital System, Inc. is partnered with ConnectLife as sole provider of all our blood products – for both routine and emergency medical and surgical procedures.
Brooks-TLC Hospital Campus
529 Central Ave.
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Phone: (716) 366-1111
Monday – Friday 6:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Saturday 7:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M
Gowanda Medical Center (Draw Site)
34 Commercial St.
Gowanda, NY 14070
Phone: (716) 532-8100
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 12:45-2:45 p.m.
Fredonia Draw Site
183 E. Main St., Suite 102
Fredonia, NY 14063
Phone: (716) 672-5025
Monday – Friday
7-11:45 a.m. and 1-2:45 p.m.
Comprehensive Laboratory Services
• Blood Collection
• Blood Bank/Transfusion Services
• Blood Gas
• Diabetes Monitoring
• Diagnostic Immunology
• Therapeutic Substance Monitoring
Brooks Lab also provides services to nursing homes and assisted living facilities throughout the area.
Why choose Brooks Lab?
- Friendly, compassionate and professional service
- No appointments are necessary and patients are received on a first come, first served basis;
- Expanded hours at our outpatient lab accommodate working individuals and busy families;
- Convenient access to other hospital departments and services.
Laboratory test results are reported to your Physician and to your PATIENT PORTAL where many of the tests can be viewed the same day they are drawn.