Offering a newly enhanced, competitive wage structure and benefit package, Brooks-TLC Hospital System, Inc. (BTLC) has immediate opportunities for caring, compassionate and motivated registered nurses. These enhanced benefits make BTLC an excellent career choice for qualified professional candidates graduating from a program, or looking to make a change.
- Newly enhanced competitive base wages including experience credits
- Certification differentials
- Very generous percentage based night shift differential
- 12 hour shifts for most areas
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick benefits
- Health, Dental, Flexible Spending, Life/Supplemental Life benefits
- Hospital funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career pathways within the organization
- Free parking
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, the following opportunities are available:
Full-time Registered Nurses:
- ICU, Obstetrics, Float – 7a/p – 7p/a
- Medical/Surgical – 6:45a/p – 7:15a/p
- Emergency Department – 11a/11p and 3a/3p
- Surgical Services – 8 and 10 hour shifts
Per-Diem Registered Nurses: All Areas
Minimum requirement: Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing – eligible to take the NCLEX. Other requirements vary by department.
For more information or to submit resume and cover letter, please reach out to email@example.com. BTLC is an EOE.