Effective immediately, in an effort to protect patients, families, visitors and staff against the spread of COVID-19, Brooks-TLC has implemented the following visitation policy:
- Visitation will be limited to 3-6 p.m. daily for all non-COVID-19 patients.
- One (1) designated person per day will be permitted in the non-COVID-19 patient rooms.
- One (1) designated person will be permitted.
- Visitors will not be allowed to wait in the waiting room.
- All ED visitors will be screened at ED registration.
- Pediatric patients having a surgical procedure may have one (1) designated person.
- Adult patients having a surgical procedure may have one (1) designated person for initial intake who may rejoin at discharge.
Labor and Delivery
- One (1) designated person will be permitted throughout the labor process, delivery and post-partum period.
End-of-life Visitation (all areas including COVID-19 patients)
- Two (2) designated persons will be permitted if deemed end-of-life by a provider and is anticipated within 24 hours.
All visitors must remain in the patient room, and wear a mask over the mouth and nose for the duration of their visit.